STEP 1 apply
- Apply Online » Fill out this simple online graduate application to start the enrollment process! Want to know more before applying? Click here to request our graduate studies information packet.
STEP 2 forms
- Official Transcripts » Download the transcript request form and send to all previously attended institutions.
- Three Letters of Recommendation » Minimum one professional recommendation; preferred three professional recommendations. All letters must include statements regarding the applicant's character and ability to pursue or advance within the field of education.
- Letter of Intent » One page cover letter discussing why you want to pursue or advance within the field of education.
- Current Resume » Provide a copy of your updated professional resume and list of references. Use the address below for conventional mail or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as MS Word (.doc) or PDF file attachment.
- Copy of Current Certification » Only required for students applying for the ME.d only programs. Mail photocopy/scan of certificate to address below.
STEP 3 financial aid
- Financing Your Education » All the information you need about paying for school and advanced placement opportunities are available in Financial Aid. Whether you're interested in student loans, grants, scholarships, alternative forms of credit, or how to pay your tuition online, Financial Aid can point you in the right direction.
Insert your body text here...