MBA in Information Technology
Develop Advanced Analytical and Management Skills in the Booming Technology Field
Develop the skills to lead from a position of strength by combining expertise in advanced
technology and business management. You will study system-wide perspectives, strategic
thinking, and critical analysis through a hands-on, project-based curriculum.
This graduate program combines online learning with part or full-time study and four
academic terms to create a flexible and personalized program.
Admission to the Program
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university generally with a GPA of 2.8 or greater on a 4.0 scale;
- Competency in accounting, statistics, and computer skills (either pre or post admission);
- Assessment of a completed Admissions Portfolio.
You must submit the following items to complete an admissions portfolio:
- Online Application;
- Official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities;
- Updated resume;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Outline of professional aspirations and how this MBA will help you achieve them (250-500
- Essay: Answer one of the four questions below. Tell us not only what you did but also
how you did it. What was the outcome? What was the response? Only describe experiences
that have occurred within the last three years (250-500 words);
- A time when you made a lasting impact on your organization;
- A major accomplishment;
- A major setback that you have faced;
- A time when you exceeded expectations.
Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
or by appointment