Congratulations on your acceptance.
Welcome to Franklin Pierce University!
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and having you join our community. Franklin Pierce University offers a rich learning environment with the advantages of a small college and the opportunities of a university. This page provides you with information to complete your enrollment and updates on new student events and deadlines -- check back often for new information!
- New Student Newsletter - 2014 Rindge
- Orientation Parent Schedule - Aug 30, 2014
- Orientation Student Schedule - Aug 30, 2014
New Student Information Packet
- The Next Steps Information Packet has been mailed to deposited students. It includes details on orientation and wilderness adventure programs, fall course selection and book purchases, information technology, student financial services, residential life, meal plans and housing, health services (including mail-back forms) and on-campus vehicle registration. There is also a helpful checklist on page two that outlines all your to-dos and deadlines!
- Student Transition and Experience (STEP) Days. STEP Days are designed to prepare students and parents for the transition to college life. This one-day program, from 8:30am to 3:00pm, provides the information and preparation to make the transition as carefree as possible. Learn more
- Forms to Complete
All the forms you need to complete -- Health Services, and your Housing Contract and questionnaires are provided. Please complete and submit these documents as soon as possible. Downloadable copies are available at the link above.
Fall Course Registration - begins April 12 at our Open House!
- New student course registration materials will be sent to deposited students in early April. You can access the instructions and necessary forms online, as well: Course Selection Guide, New Student Registration Form, HONORS Course Selection Guide, HONORS New Student Registration Form, Academic Advising Information Form, and the Academic Support Information Form.
- Frequently Asked Questions for New Student Registration
We're Here to Help!
- Deposit Today - Accepted students, deposit today by calling 1-800-437-0048.
- Helpful Information - Access information on commonly asked questions.
- Admissions Staff - Connect with your personal Admissions counselor.
- Financial Aid - Tuition payments are due July 1. Please contact Student Financial Services for assistance with financial aid award information and advising.
- Visit Us - Our doors are open, and we’re happy to show you around. Please call us at 1-800-437-0048 to schedule an individual visit.
With 22 majors, 29 minors, numerous clubs, and 22 NCAA Division II athletic programs, Franklin Pierce provides limitless opportunity to find your niche and succeed. Here, your courses will be opportunities to participate and engage with fellow students and teachers on a one-to-one basis. You'll also receive personal guidance in everything from admissions, to enrollment, to preparing for life after graduation.
— Your Admissions Staff