Congratulations on your acceptance.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and having you join our community. Franklin Pierce University offers a rich learning environment with the advantages of a small college and the opportunities of a university. This page provides you with information to complete your enrollment and updates on new student events and deadlines -- check back often for new information!
Connect with your future classmates at any of the following events:
- February 12 Open House event
- Accepted Student Receptions in Connecticut on March 12 and Massachusetts March 26. Watch for more details to follow.
- Summer pre-orientation on Friday, June 23 or Friday, July 14.
Watch for more details to follow.
Join the Perch!
The Perch is a private social network exclusively for Franklin Pierce accepted students.
Get connected today at fpu.myconnection.me!
We're Here to Help!
- Be Accepted - Deposit today by calling (800) 437-0048
- Be Prepared - Drop by the Center for Academic Excellence to receive academic advising and support services. You can also arrange for academic accommodations if you have any disability that may impact your education needs.
- Be Connected - Connect with your personal admissions counselor.
- Be Savvy - Fall semester tuition payment is due June 1. Contact Student Financial Services at (877) 372-7347 for assistance with financial aid award information and advising.
With 24 majors, 30 minors, 25 NCAA Division II athletic programs, and numerous clubs, Franklin Pierce provides limitless opportunity to find your niche and succeed. Here, your courses will be opportunities to participate and engage with fellow students and teachers on a one-to-one basis. You'll also receive personal guidance in everything from admissions, to enrollment, to preparing for life after graduation.
— Your Admissions Staff