Congratulations on your acceptance.
Welcome to Franklin Pierce University!
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and having you join our community. Franklin Pierce University offers a rich learning environment with the advantages of a small college and the opportunities of a university. This page provides you with information to complete your enrollment and updates on new student events and deadlines -- check back often for new information!New Student Information Packet
- Fall 2015 "Next Steps" New Student Information Packet is available for download (PDF).
- Fall 2015 Center for Academic Excellence Academic Advising Information (PDF).
- Fall 2015 Course Registration Guide (PDF).
- Fall 2015 Health Sciences/Biology Course Registration Guide (PDF).
- Fall 2015 New Student Registration Form (PDF).
- Time Schedule Worksheet (PDF).
- Fall 2015 Health Forms (PDF).
- Housing Preference Questionnaire
- New Student Housing Contract
- New Student Questionnaire
- New Student Off-Campus Petition
We're Here to Help!
- Deposit Today - Accepted students, deposit today by calling (800) 437-0048.
- Helpful Information - Access information on commonly asked questions.
- Admissions Staff - Connect with your personal Admissions counselor.
- Financial Aid - Tuition payments are due June 1. Please contact Student Financial Services for assistance with financial aid award information and advising.
- Visit Us - Our doors are open, and we’re happy to show you around. Please call us at (800) 437-0048 to schedule an individual visit.
With 23 majors, 30 minors, numerous clubs, and 22 NCAA Division II athletic programs, Franklin Pierce provides limitless opportunity to find your niche and succeed. Here, your courses will be opportunities to participate and engage with fellow students and teachers on a one-to-one basis. You'll also receive personal guidance in everything from admissions, to enrollment, to preparing for life after graduation.
— Your Admissions Staff