19th Annual Franklin Pierce Golf Tournament

Registration for this event has ended.

golf logoYes, it's that time of the year again. Welcome to the 19th Annual Franklin Pierce University Golf Tournament. The tournament this year is scheduled for Monday July 21, 2008 at the beautiful Townsend Rindge Country Club in Townsend, MA. The tournament has always enjoyed great success due to the generosity of alumni, parents, friends and corporate sponsors.

Golf Tournament2Each year 75% of the monies raised by sponsors of the tournament help continue the Don and Judy Schriefer Scholarship fund to supplement financial assistance for non-scholarship athletes. The remaining 25 percent is used to support the general athletic operations fund at Franklin Pierce.

See the information below on how to be a part of this worthy event that helps students pursue their athletic dreams along with their academics at Franklin Pierce. Please consider a sponsorship level that will fit your budget and follow the steps to register listed below. If you'd like more information please call 603.899.1130.

By joining us at the event you will receive 18 holes of golf, lunch on the course, and a delicious buffet banquet and gift bag. As always there will be great raffle prizes and a silent auction that will bring cheers from the crowd. We always manage to have a few tickets for the Boston Red Sox, weekend get-aways, signed memorabilia and much more.

Golf Tournament2On Monday, July 21, we start our sign in at 8:30 a.m. with a prompt 9:45 a.m. tee-off!

Thank you in advance for your participation in 2008 and we look forward to seeing you at the Franklin Pierce Golf Tournament. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (603) 899-1130.

Sincerely,
Golf Tournament Committee:
Bob St. Jean, Laurie Alden, Ahmad Boura, Peter Brodie, Susan Jones, and Mike Patinsky.

P.S. Deadline for registration is July 11th but in past years we sold out, so don't risk missing out... register below today!

There are many sponsorship opportunities in which donors may participate:

Sponsorships

President's Sponsor $5,000 Identified as Chief Sponsor
Includes 4 players, name and logo on program, 4 Tee Sponsorship. ($2,500 is tax deductible)
Chairman's Sponsor $2,500 Includes 4 players, and logo on program, 2 Tee Sponsorships. ($1,250 is tax deductible)
Raven's Sponsor $1,295 Includes 4 players, logo on program, Tee Sponsorship. ($647 is tax deductible)
Titanium $850 Includes 4 players and Tee Sponsorship ($425 is tax deductible)
Graphite $500 Includes 2 players and Tee Sponsorship ($250 is tax deductible)
Stainless $325 Includes 1 player and Tee Sponsorship ($162 is tax deductible)
Tee $200 Includes sign at green ($100 is tax deductible)
Golfing Only $200 ($100 is tax deductible)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please consider a sponsorship level in the Franklin Pierce Golf Tournament. In addition to a golfing sponsorship, we could always use donations for our raffle, silent auction or gift bags (items needed for 144 gift bags).

If you are unable to golf in the tournament you can show your support with a tee sponsorship at $200, donating a raffle or auction prize, or a gift bag item (144 needed). You may contact Laurie Alden at 603-899-1130. All sponsorships must be pre-paid by July 6th. Get directions and the day's schedule here  PDF .

 

Register - choose from 3 ways...
  1. Please print this Registration Form  PDF  and mail to the address on the form with your check made out to "Franklin Pierce Golf Tournament."
  2. Pay online with your credit card (we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover):
    Click below to go to our secure payment site. Once you have logged in (or registered, if you are a new user) choose "Golf Tournament" from the drop-down menu.
  3. Call Laurie Alden at 603-899-1130 with your MasterCard, Visa or Discover.