The Franklin Pierce Parents Fund
Taking Pride in a Child's Higher-Education.
The Franklin Pierce Parents Fund exists to support and enhance the educational mission of the University. Since 1963 the generous support of parents, alumni and other friends have helped to bridge the gap between tuition revenue and the real cost of a Franklin Pierce education. Each year parents are invited to continue this charitable tradition by making their own gifts to the Parents Fund. Parents also serve in a variety of volunteer roles, including class chairmen and steering committee members.
Roll your mouse over the graph bar to see goals and totals
Parents Fund gifts impact our students in many ways, including:
- Scholarships and Financial Aid – Over 90% of students receive some type of financial support.
- Academic Programs and Facilities – Enhancements to classrooms and laboratories
- Campus Improvements – Maintaining and improving our beautiful Rindge campus
- DiPietro Library – Purchases of new media, and stewardship of existing resources.
- Student Programs – Recreational and cultural programs
Your gift to the 2013-2014 Parents Fund, regardless of size, is greatly needed and very appreciated! Gifts of $1000 or more to the Parents Fund qualifies the donor for membership in the President's Council.
We appreciate each and every gift as well as each donor. Thank you!
The Alumni Office