How to Give

Checks: Make checks payable to Franklin Pierce University. Provide your name and class year (if applicable) and mail to the address below.

Credit Card: Go to our secure giving page or contact the Advancement Office.

Appreciated Securities (Stock gifts): For instructions on conducting an electronic transfer, please contact the Advancement Office.

Corporate Matching Gifts: Your gift to Franklin Pierce may qualify for corporate matches from an individual’s or spouse’s employer -- a great opportunity to double or even triple your gift to the University. Contact the Advancement Office or your Human Resources Department to see if you qualify.

Bequests and Other Gift Planning Vehicles: Many alumni and friends of the University have made provisions in their estate planning for Franklin Pierce. To learn more, please visit our Gift Planning page or contact the Advancement Office:

Franklin Pierce University                 (603) 899-4031
Institutional Advancement      
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461-0060