The DiPietro Library building serves as a hub for information, study, reference services,
writing support, career services, and IT support.
Please note that some policies below are fluid. Consult the Library Important Updates webpage for updates and more detailed information.
- Hours of Operation are Monday - Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. - 12 a.m.; Thursday: 7:45 a.m.
- 11 p.m.; Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. and Sunday: 12 p.m.
- 12 a.m.
- All patrons entering the facility must wear a mask or face shield and observe social-distancing
polices and traffic pattern guides as posted. Library staff will wear protective face
coverings at all times.
- A maximum of 75 patrons will be allowed in the facility at any given time. To observe
this limit, patrons wishing to use the facility for more than five minutes are required
to reserve a chair, desk, or pc using a tool called LibCal Seats (see below).
- A protective shield has been installed at the Circulation Desk.
- Library furniture has been rearranged to follow best practices for social distancing.
Desktop PCs in the facility are designated as “A” or “B” for use via a rotation system.
- Patrons may request items to be held for them for pick up at a designated shelf on
the facility’s first floor by clicking the “Place Hold” button on an item’s catalog
- While face-to-face reference services are available at the service desk, we encourage
patrons to ask us questions via phone (603-899-4140), email, or chat (see “Ask a Question”
on the Library web page).
- Patrons may check out library materials or request items we do not own via interlibrary
- Patrons using surfaces, printers, or PCs should wipe them down after use. General
cleaning procedures will also be followed regularly by staff.
- The Library Café will offer outside walk-up window service Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- A maximum of one or two patrons (depending on each room) are allowed in group study
rooms. The IDEAL Center is available as group study space, with a maximum of six patrons.
- Use of rest rooms will be limited to one patron at a time.
- Elevator use is limited to a single patron.
Library Introduces Reservation System
The DiPietro Library welcomes students to use our facilities and resources!
In order to adhere to occupancy limits and general health and safety guidelines, however,
we ask that you reserve a seat, group study room, or computer if you plan to be in
the Library for more than five minutes. Students may reserve space before coming to the Library or once they arrive. The link for reservations is also available on the Library web page by clicking on the “Reserve a Seat” button.
Note: if you are entering the Library to pick up a print job or other item, you do
not need a reservation.
Once you have accessed the system, simply follow the directions on the screen.
After you have reserved a seat, you will receive an email that includes a code you
need to complete the reservation process. When you arrive, scan the QR code taped
onto the seat, room, or computer you have reserved, and then enter the code provided
in the email message.
Once your work is finished, please use the check-out button and disinfect the area
using wipes provided.
If you encounter problems, please email , call (603) 899-4140 or stop by the Circulation Desk.
For questions about the DiPietro Library, please email , University Librarian.