Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Career Services Diversity Statement
The Lloyd & Helen Ament Astmann ’69 Career Development Center is committed to educating
ourselves, our students and employer-partners about the benefits of diversity, equity
and inclusion in, and around, the workplace and throughout our lives.
- We believe that all students are valuable, not inspite of, but because of their differences.
- We are committed to developing equal access to employment opportunities for all students
- We support employer-partnerships that have strong Diversity, Equity and Inclusive
recruiting, performance management and leadership practices and programs.
- We are dedicated to providing students and alumni with the tools to become career
ready and culturally competent to contribute meaningfully to the world.
- We are driven to helping students explore, prepare for and execute on a career plan
that build upon their unique abilities, passions and backgrounds.
We offer a wide range of services to students and alumni around career decision making
and job searching. These include:
- Virtual employer connections
- Customized career counseling
- Alumni mentorships
- Digital career coaching
- Job and internship opportunities
- Career assessment testing
- On-line employer workshops
- Alumni & Employer career panels
- On-campus & digital recruiting
- Micro-career fairs
- Recorded mock interviews
The Lloyd & Helen Ament Astmann'69 Career Center
Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.