The Lloyd & Helen Ament Astmann '69 Career Center
Career Development Center
Open Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
30 and 60 minute appointments available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Walk Ins also available.
Requesting Virtual Appointments is recommended
Virtual Lobby available Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(this option is disabled during scheduled appointments or meetings)
Email: Or call 603-899-1070
Career Prep Tools
Virtual Career Fairs
March 10th NHCUC Virtual Career & Internship Fair, 1 PM - 5 PM
Career Prep Video Workshops
Career Center Workshops have become Self-Paced Workshops in the Canvas Career Center
Canvas Career Center: https://franklinpierce.instructure.com/courses/9113
- Cover Letters
- Designing Your Life
- Developing a Profile on LinkedIn
- Elevator Speech and Networking
- How to use Canvas and Portfolium
- Hustle and Grit
- Professionalism in the Workplace
Integrated Classroom Workshops in collaboration with faculty
- January 29 - Class Visit: BI 402 Exercise Physiology with Tongyu Ma, 2:00pm
- March 1 - Class Visit: DMD410 Digital Media Design Portfolio with Christopher Previte,
- April 5 - Class Visit: BI 210 Biology and Health Sciences Seminar with Laura Christoph,
- On Going - COMM 120 Sports Media Introduction to Media Production with Rich Roth
- COMM 400 Capstone in Communication with Paul Bush
- AC 214 - Intermediate Accounting II with Tiffany Lane
- AC 314 - Cost Accounting with Tiffany Lane
- EN 225 - Sophomore Assessment Seminar with Jerry Burns
- EN 485 - English Senior Assessment Seminar with Jerry Burns
What Describes You Best?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion