Franklin Pierce University Workforce Solutions
As your business evolves to meet the changing needs of the new economy, a strategic
partnership with Franklin Pierce can support your goals and help transform your workforce.
Learn how FPU works for you!
REVENUE GROWTH: increase visibility, market exposure and branding opportunities through sponsorship
TALENT ACQUISITION: innovative and customized internship and direct hire programs to meet your diverse
RETENTION & ENGAGEMENT: identifying the needs of your staff and the evolving market
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING SOLUTIONS: Upskill your workforce with tailored learning programs
PARTNER BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Franklin Pierce University is proud to offer our partner company the following benefits:
- Employees and their immediate family receive 20% off tuition towards an online degree
- Prior Learning Assessment to convert professional training into college credits that
apply to either an associate or bachelor degree, and up to 45 transfer credits based
upon professional development
- Franklin Pierce prides itself on small class size and close relationships with faculty,
dedicated to helping unleash the potential of each student
- Personal support through our enrollment team and an academic advisor to assist with
on boarding, paving the way for student success. Our teams are ready to help your
employees reach their career and educational goals.
Start Your Partnership with Franklin Pierce Today!
For more information, contact Heather LaDue or 603-702-3976.
For Partner Company Employees:
Jumpstart your future in a program that works for you
- Affordable. Combine your partner pricing discount with federal financial aid.
- Fast. Complete your degree in as few as 18 months with personal advising and credit for
- Flexible. Take courses 100% online to create the schedule that works for you.
Online Program List
"The integration of leadership based principles in the Franklin Pierce MBA programs
prepares students to excel in and field of their choice."
Lori Shibinette ' 13
MBA, Health Administration
"I chose Franklin Pierce for my MBA because it's flexible, convenient, shorter, and
more freeing. I am able to improve my quality of life while acually living my life."
Becky Whalen '18
Awards and Honors
|Best Human Resources Certification
|Best Online College for Value Marketing
|Most Affordable Online Colleges Paralegal
Heather LaDue, Executive Director of Professional Programs & Partnerships
Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.