Environmental Studies/Science Degree to Master's Pathway
Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in 5 Years with the Antioch
Explore the 3+2 Environmental Science/Studies Degree to Master's Pathway Program to
complete a master's degree in just five years. Spend your first three years in the
Environmental Science or Environmental Studies undergraduate degree at Franklin Pierce,
completing all of your General and Liberal Education courses, and most of your major
courses. Then enter into the two-year Master of Science program at Antioch University,
selecting either Environmental Studies or Resource, Management, and Conservation as
your program of study.
Work through a collaborative teaching model to explore this relevant and expanding
field. Senior year coursework (year 4) will be credited from both universities toward
- Completion of all General Education requirements at FPU
- Be on track to complete at least 96 credits at FPU at the conclusion of your junior
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in the major at FPU at the conclusion of the fall semester of your
- Written student statement of interest and vision
- Two letters of recommendation from FPU faculty; at least one from a faculty associated
with the Environmental Science or Environmental Studies majors.
- Interview with the relevant AUNE Concentration Director
Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.