For Accepted Students
Activate Franklin Pierce E-Mail Account
- You should have received a postcard from the Admissions Office with your FPU username,
password and e-mail address. If you have not received this, please call the Admissions
Office at 800-437-0048. Once you have this information, activate your account with
the instructions below:
* Throughout the next steps you will see reference to your username and password,
so make sure you keep it in a safe place. Please pay attention to all e-mails and
mailings – they are important! Schedule Course Registration Appointment
- Due to the developing COVID-19 pandemic, Franklin Pierce is reviewing the course registration
process and will contact accepted students shortly.
Please call the Admissions Office at 800-437-0048 if you have any questions
Complete New Student Questionnaire
- Whether you plan to live on or off campus, log onto your CampusWeb account with your Franklin Pierce username and password to complete the New Student
Questionnaire by July 15th. Housing assignments and your roommate’s name and contact information will be e-mailed
to you at your Franklin Pierce e-mail account during the first week of August, along
with the residence hall and room number you have been assigned.
- Steps to Complete New Student Questionnaire
- Log onto CampusWeb with your username and password
- Click on the Campus Life tab
- Click on New Student Questionnaire on the left sidebar
- Complete the form
If you have any questions please e-mail or call 603-899-4176.
*Off-campus housing approval required. Instructions are in this New Student Questionnaire.Order Your Textbooks
- You will need your course schedule with you to complete this task.
- Steps to Order Your Textbooks
- Go to the Bookstore Website
- Click the Books tab
- Use the dropdown menus in Shop by Course to search and order your textbooks
You will have the opportunity to pick-up or order your textbooks during the STEP Days.
We're Here to Help
- Be Accepted - Deposit today by calling (800) 437-0048
- Be Prepared - Drop by the Center for Academic Excellence to receive academic advising and support
services. You can also arrange for academic accommodations if you have any disability that may impact your education needs.
- Be Connected - Connect with your personal admissions counselor.
- Be Savvy - Fall semester tuition payment is due June 1. Contact Student Financial Services at
(877) 372-7347 for assistance with financial aid award information and financial advising.
Upcoming Admissions Events
Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.