Information for Transcript Requests
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar manages all student academic records, including transcripts, for all campuses of Franklin Pierce University.
A request for a transcript needs to be made in writing (use form) and should include:
- Your current name or the name you used while at Franklin Pierce University, if different.
- The last 4 digits of your SSN or day/month of birth (see form if needed).
- The approximate last date of your attendance, or graduation date.
- Please include the specific address of the college or person to whom the transcript will be sent.
- Your transcript can be mailed directly to you.
- You may FAX your request, however, we DO NOT fax transcripts. They will be mailed. Our FAX number is (603) 899-4069.
- We DO NOT accept e-mail requests.
- There is a $10.00 fee for each transcript. Special rates apply if ordering more than two official transcripts. If ordered at the same time:
- Transcripts 1 and 2 are $10 each
- Transcripts 3 thru 7 are $5 each
- Transcripts 8 and up are an additional $2 each.
We accept VISA, Master Card, and Discover (include card number AND expiration date); a personal check or a money order (made out to Franklin Pierce University) and sent to:
Franklin Pierce University
Office of the Registrar
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461-0060
Please allow 7 to 10 days for processing.
Note: Between December 24th and January 2nd transcripts will be delayed approximately 5 days.
You will need to be financially clear with the University in order to have transcripts released. If you have any questions, please contact Student Financial Services toll-free 877-372-7347 or in New Hampshire at 603-899-4180.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR REQUEST BE SIGNED AND DATED. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, A TRANSCRIPT WILL NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE.
Click here to print the Transcript Request Form
for mailing or faxing.