acdemic Advising Center
Use these resources to help facilitate your academic success here at Franklin Pierce University.
Academic Advising Statement
The Academic Advising program at Franklin Pierce University values learners in all of our programs while respecting the diversity, individual need and developmental level of our student population. As such, the program values
- Fair, equal and readily-accessible services for all students which are responsive to the needs of individuals, special populations and communities.
- Advisors who adhere to the highest of principles of ethical behavior
- A program that works actively to provide and assess quality advising to all students
- Intentional work designed to improve the professional competence and skills of all advisors
Franklin Pierce University Academic Advising Vision
Franklin Pierce University aspires to be recognized as having a high-quality, collaborative academic advising partnership with students that serves to enhance their educational experience and empowers them to develop meaningful educational, career, and life goals.
Franklin Pierce University Academic Advising Mission
The Academic Advising program at Franklin Pierce University is grounded in a close student-advisor relationship intended to aid students in achieving educational, career and life goals through a commitment to the value of collaborative partnerships with institutional and community resources.
Tips & Links
- Tips for Success
- Office of the Registrar
- Undergraduate Student Orientation
- Graduate Student Orientation materials
- Student Financial Services
- Student Success Center
- Franklin Pierce University Locations & Directions