For Accepted Students
Welcome to the Franklin Pierce University Family!
The following information is for students who have placed their $400 acceptance deposit.
Welcome to RAVEN NATION! Check back often for a complete list of all required next steps that must be completed prior to your arrival on campus!
At Franklin Pierce, you’ll discover a tight-knit community of dreamers and doers who can help you achieve anything. Our faculty will urge you to aim higher, reach beyond your comfort zone, and redefine your personal potential.
Here, you will realize the benefits of living and learning in a small, supportive community that offers big-time opportunities. For Ravens, the sky’s the limit. Even better, it’s very much within reach.
Find your people and find yourself at Franklin Pierce
- Connect with us! Check out our visit page for all our in-person and virtual visitation opportunities!
- Be connected! Connect with your personal admissions counselor.
- Connect with the Class of 2025 through our Facebook group
Activate Franklin Pierce E-Mail Account
You should have received a postcard from the Admissions Office with your FPU username, password and e-mail address. If you have not received this, please call the Admissions Office at 800-437-0048. Once you have this information, activate your account with the instructions below:
- Go to mail.office365.com
- Enter your FPU e-mail
- Enter your password
* Throughout the registration process you will need your username and password, so make sure you keep it in a safe place. Please pay attention to all e-mails and mailings – they are important!
Schedule your Course Registration Appointment!
Call us at (800) 437-0048 to schedule your appointment!
- You will receive a Course Advising Booklet in the mail in late March.
- If you are an NCAA Athlete: When you register, you will need to check your sport’s practice schedule and block out those times on a course time sheet. A course time sheet will be provided to you during the advising appointment.
- Review and Accept Financial Aid (Students can begin accepting aid on April 1st and will be due by June 1st)
- Schedule Physical Health Exam with your healthcare practioner (Health Forms are due July 15th)
- Register for STEP Day, Friday, July 16th or Tuesday, July 20th
Complete Health Forms
Please note, the deadline for submission of paperwork is July 15, 2021. If you are
moving in prior to the deadline, paperwork is due two weeks before move-in. The two
forms are required to be completed in their entirety and submitted by students who
are enrolled in classes or athletics at the Rindge, N.H. campus.
If forms are not received, students will not be eligible for;
- Keys for housing
- Face to face classes
- Ability to participate in outdoor adventures such as POWA
- Ability to participate in athletics scheduled activities.
Once completed, forms may be submitted by the three following ways:
- Upload to https://franklinpierce.medicatconnect.com/
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (603) 899-1050
Contact email@example.com for more information or to answer any questions.
Complete New Student Questionnaire
New students will be required to complete a New Student Questionnaire (NSQ). This questionnaire will assist the Residential Life staff in your housing and roommate placement. Please review these instructions on how to complete and submit the NSQ.
The housing timeline is as follows:
- New students should submit their New Student Questionnaire by July 15.
- Residential Life will begin working on roommate matching and housing placements the week of July 19.
- Students will be notified via their FPU email of their housing and roommate’s contact info starting August 2.
Complete FERPA Form (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Please review the Student Record and Disclosure Information and Policies
- Students must complete and sign the Student Information Release Form.
- This form is available on Campus Web. Once logged in click the Student tab and click the FERPA Student Information Release Form.
Submit Copy of Vaccine Card
As the COVID-19 vaccine is now widely available throughout the country, with limited exceptions, all students attending classes on the Rindge Campus or in our academic centers beginning with the Fall 2021 semester must be fully vaccinated, and have provided a copy of their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to Health Services or their graduate program director.
For students who are already fully vaccinated, you may submit a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on medical and religious exemptions, see COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement & Exemptions.
Order Your Textbooks
You will need your course schedule with you to complete this task.
Steps to Order Your Textbooks
- Go to the Bookstore Website
- Click Textbooks at the top of the page
- Select the Term, which will be Rindge Fall 21-22
- Division is UNDERGRAD. Moving to the right, select Dept, Course # and Section #. All are found on your schedule. Once you've entered your courses click on 'FIND MATERIALS'.
- Once you've selected the books you need, you can proceed to check-out and select method of payment.
Orders can be shipped home or picked up in store. You will have the opportunity to pick-up or order your textbooks during the STEP Days.
Additional Steps to Complete in Late Summer
FPU Move In Day 2019
We're Here to Help
- Be Accepted - Deposit today by calling (800) 437-0048
- Be Prepared - Drop by the Center for Academic Excellence to receive academic advising and support services. You can also arrange for academic accommodations if you have any disability that may impact your education needs.
- Be Connected - Connect with your personal admissions counselor.
- Be Savvy - Fall semester tuition payment is due June 1. Contact Student Financial Services at (877) 372-7347 for assistance with financial aid award information and financial advising.