For Accepted Students
Welcome to the Franklin Pierce University Family!
The following information is for students who have placed their $400 acceptance deposit.
Welcome to RAVEN NATION! Check back often for a complete list of all required next steps that must be completed prior to your arrival on campus!
At Franklin Pierce, you’ll discover a tight-knit community of dreamers and doers who can help you achieve anything. Our faculty will urge you to aim higher, reach beyond your comfort zone, and redefine your personal potential.
Here, you will realize the benefits of living and learning in a small, supportive community that offers big-time opportunities. For Ravens, the sky’s the limit. Even better, it’s very much within reach.
Find your people and find yourself at Franklin Pierce
- Connect with us! Check out our visit page for all our in-person and virtual visitation opportunities!
- Be connected! Connect with your personal admissions counselor.
- Connect with the Class of 2028 through our Facebook group - coming early February!
Activate Franklin Pierce E-Mail Account
You should have received an email, to your email address listed on your application to FPU, that included your FPU username, and e-mail address and a link to set up your password. If you have not received this, please call the Admissions Office at (800) 437-0048. Once you have this information, activate your account with the instructions below:
- Go to mail.office365.com
- Enter your FPU e-mail
- Enter your password
* Throughout the registration process you will need your username and password, so make sure you keep it in a safe place. Please pay attention to all e-mails and mailings – they are important!
Schedule your Course Registration Appointment!
Sign up for a one-on-one virtual session with an academic advisor.
Appointments will be announced soon. Once you complete the registration form, you will be contacted within the next two weeks to schedule your Advising Appointment. Appointments will be held via Zoom.
Off Campus Housing Petition
Franklin Pierce is a residential university committed to education both inside and outside the classroom. As such, we believe that living in university housing is a valuable component of the total educational and developmental experience of being a student. Because of these institutional commitments, a student is required to reside on-campus unless they submit a petition and are approved to live off campus.
- Review and Accept Financial Aid (Students can begin accepting aid on February 15 and will be due by May 15)
- Review Billing Statement & Finalize Payment Arrangements (Bills will go out May 3 and will be due June 1)
- Complete Required Financial Aid Documents (Due May 15)
- Schedule Physical Health Exam with your healthcare practitioner (Health Forms are due TBD). See below.
- GET READY FOR STEP Day: TBD
Complete Health Forms
The paperwork is due two weeks before move-in. The four forms are required to be completed
in their entirety and submitted by students who are enrolled in classes or athletics
at the Rindge, N.H. campus.
If forms are not received, students will not be eligible for;
- Keys for housing
- Face to face classes
- Ability to participate in outdoor adventures such as POWA
- Ability to participate in athletics scheduled activities.
Once completed, forms may be submitted by the three following ways:
- Upload to https://franklinpierce.medicatconnect.com/
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (603) 899-1050
Contact email@example.com for more information or to answer any questions.
Complete New Student Questionnaire
New students will be required to complete a New Student Questionnaire (NSQ). This questionnaire will assist the Residential Life staff in your housing and roommate placement. Please review these instructions on how to complete and submit the NSQ.
The housing timeline is as follows:
- Housing forms will be available to complete after June 1
- New students should submit their New Student Questionnaire by July 14.
- Residential Life will begin working on roommate matching and housing placements the week of July 17.
- Students will be notified via their FPU email of their housing and roommate’s contact info starting August 1.
- New students should submit their New Student Questionnaire by July 14
- What to bring - What NOT to Bring to college
- Prohibited Items for All Traditional Halls
- Approved Appliance Contract
- Meal Plan Options for the school year.
- Micro fridge or bed lofting rentals from College Products.
- Personal Property Insurance from National Student Services, Inc
- Residence Hall Linens offers a convenient and affordable way to purchase x-long sheets, towels, and more. Proceeds go to the Franklin Pierce Sigma Tau Delta chapter.
Complete FERPA Form (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Please review the Student Record and Disclosure Information and Policies
- Students must complete and sign the Student Information Release Form.
- This form is available on Campus Web. Once logged in click the Student tab and click the FERPA Student Information Release Form.
Order Your Textbooks
You will need your course schedule with you to complete this task.
Steps to Order Your Textbooks
- Go to the Bookstore Website
- Click Textbooks at the top of the page
- Select the Term, which will be Rindge Fall 24-25
- Division is UNDERGRAD. Moving to the right, select Dept, Course # and Section #. All are found on your schedule. Once you've entered your courses click on 'FIND MATERIALS'.
- Once you've selected the books you need, you can proceed to check-out and select method of payment.
Orders can be shipped home or picked up in store. You will have the opportunity to pick-up or order your textbooks during the STEP Days.
Additional Steps to Complete in Late Summer
We're Here to Help
- Be Accepted - Deposit today by calling (800) 437-0048
- Be Prepared - Drop by the Student Success Center to receive academic advising and support services. You can also arrange for academic accommodations if you have any disability that may impact your education needs.
- Be Connected - Connect with your personal admissions counselor.
- Be Savvy - Fall semester tuition payment is due June 1. Contact Student Financial Services at (877) 372-7347 for assistance with financial aid award information and financial advising.