How to Accept Financial Aid Awards
Your Financial Aid Award Package is available for viewing via CampusWeb. Students must accept or decline all awards before they can be disbursed to student accounts.
your step-by-step guide
Follow these instructions to view your financial aid award package:
- Log in to CampusWeb;
- Click on the STUDENTS tab;
- Click on BILLING/FINANCIAL AID on the left side of the page;
- Click on CHECK FINANCIAL AID AWARD INFO AT NETPARTNER (in blue type) in the Financial Aid Awards box to go to the Financial Aid page;
- Click on AWARDS tab to view your awards.
Follow these instructions to accept, decline or decrease your awards:
- If you’re not already logged in to CampusWeb, follow Steps A-D above;
- Click on ACCEPT AWARDS tab to accept, decline or decrease your awards. Go to the Menu in the upper right and select the Accept Awards Tab to accept, decline or decrease your awards.
When you open this tab for the first time, Terms and Conditions of Financial Aid Awards will appear. Please review these terms and conditions; then click the box next to I agree to these Terms and Conditions in the lower left side of the screen then click on SUBMIT.
After you accept Terms & Conditions, you will be able to view a screen with your scholarship, grant, and loan awards listed with pending next to all of them in the Status column.
- If you wish to accept the entire award package, simply click on ACCEPT ALL , then OK in the pop-up confirmation box;
- If you wish to decrease any loan amounts, change the amount(s) then click on ACCEPT ALL, then OK in the pop-up confirmation box;
- If you wish to decline any loans, change PENDING to DECLINE in the Status box and ACCEPT in all the others, then click on SUBMIT.
- If you wish to print out a copy of your awards package, click on PRINT FRIENDLY VERSION above the awards list.
Note to First Time Borrowers
If you are a first-time Stafford Subsidized/Unsubsidized borrower with Franklin Pierce University, you will need to complete an Entrance Counseling session and a Master Promissory Note (MPN). Please view the Entrance Loan Counseling (ELC)/Master Promissory Note (MPN) instructions.