steps to accept financial aid award
Your Financial Aid Award Package is available for viewing via CampusWeb. This notice will be sent to your Franklin Pierce email weekly until your awards have been accepted and/or declined. STUDENTS MUST ACCEPT OR DECLINE ALL AWARDS before they can be disbursed to student accounts.
Step One: View Financial Aid Award
Follow these instructions to view your financial aid award package:
- Log in to CampusWeb
- Click on the UNDERGRADUATE OR GRAD STUDENTS tab
- Click on BILLING/FINANCIAL AID on the left side of the page
- Click on CHECK FINANCIAL AID AWARD INFO AT NETPARTNER (in blue type) in the Financial Aid Awards box to go to the Financial Aid page
- Click on ACCEPT AWARDS in the menu at the top of the page to view your awards
Step Two: Accept, Decline, or Decrease Awards
Follow these instructions to accept, decline or decrease your awards:
- If you’re not already logged in to CampusWeb, follow Steps A-D above
- Click on ACCEPT AWARDS in the menu at the top of the page to accept, decline or decrease your awards
When you open this page for the first time, Terms and Conditions of Financial Aid Awards will appear. Please review these terms and conditions then click the box next to I agree to these Terms and Conditions in the lower left side of the screen then click on SUBMIT.
After you accept Terms & Conditions, you will be able to view a screen with your scholarship, grant and loan awards listed with PENDING next to all of them in the Status column.
- If you wish to accept the entire award package, simply click on ACCEPT ALL then OK in the pop-up confirmation box
- If you wish to decrease any loan amounts, change the amount(s) then click on ACCEPT ALL then OK in the pop-up confirmation box
- If you wish to decline any loans, change PENDING to DECLINE in the Status box and ACCEPT in all the others
- Click on SUBMIT to complete the process
Note to First Time Borrowers
If you are a first-time Stafford Subsidized/Unsubsidized loan borrower with Franklin Pierce University, you will need to complete an Entrance Counseling session and a Master Promissory Note (MPN). View Entrance Loan Counseling (ELC)/Master Promissory Note (MPN) Instructions. Graduate PLUS loan borrowers will also need to do an online application and a separate MPN for the PLUS loan. These are done online and will need to be completed before loan funds can be disbursed. View Graduate PLUS Loan Application & MPN.