Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or Graduate Certificate
Become an Agent of Change in This Nationally-Ranked Program. Franklin Pierce offers both an MBA and graduate certificate in Energy & Sustainability.Apply to This Program Now
What Makes Our Program Different?
Study energy and sustainability topics that rank highly in terms of societal importance, such as corporate social responsibility, climate change, social entrepreneurships, global energy economics, energy project financing, and renewable energy concepts.
You will explore these important issues from a business and financial background in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Energy & Sustainability Studies program ranked by U.S. News & World Report. Franklin Pierce offers small classes for in-depth, personalized learning in a program that is accredited by the International Accreditation Council of Business Education (IACBE).
Designed for working professionals, coursework presents concepts in concrete, quantitative, and practical terms. Develop new tools for immediate application and innovation in your workplace as you advance in the energy industry or lead your business to become an agent for social change. Combine online learning with part or full-time study to create a flexible and personalized schedule.
The input of the Energy and Sustainability MBA advisory board ensures that this program covers material employers consider important and that it remains current regarding innovations and regulations. Graduates also use the board as a professional connection to gain an understanding of the skills that energy companies are currently seeking in future employees.
Program is offered 100% Online
Best Environmental Management Online Program
By Best Value Schools
WHO SHOULD STUDY energy & sustainability AT FRANKLIN PIERCE?
- You are passionate about nature
- You enjoy spending time outdoors
- You love learning about wildlife
- You are concerned about the future of life on Earth
- You want to help find solutions to the problems of climate change, species extinctions, pollution, industrial agriculture, unsustainable cities, environmental racism and other related issues
- You are excited by the new green economy, wildlife management, ecosystem restoration, renewable energy, land protection, nature-based solutions and sustainable ethics