Master's Entry Program in Nursing Direct Admit Program
Be a part of improving patient outcomes in healthcare! Our MEPN program provides students with a general foundation in nursing and master’s level courses so you can learn the necessary skills for future success in key nursing leadership roles. Plus, you’ll be prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX), like our most recent graduating class who had a 100% pass rate!
requirements for admission
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA), in academic courses only, of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (89/100)
- Equivalent of four years of math with a final grade of B+ (87/100) or higher in each class
- Equivalent of four years of science with a final grade of B+ (87/100) or higher
- Demonstrated leadership through community and school activities; related healthcare experience is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- Submit your Franklin Pierce University Application for Admission;
- Submit your MEPN Direct Admit Application Addendum along with other application materials.