Associate of Arts (AA), Bachelor of Science (BS), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Undergraduate Minor, Graduate Certificate
On-Campus (BS, minor), Online (AA, BS, MBA)
Rindge, New Hampshire (BS)
Online (AA, online BS, MBA)
Build a foundation in the business major of your choice. Pursue a unique Business PLUS option to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in just four years. Or take your career further with a 100% online MBA. Franklin Pierce’s flexible, customizable business programs fit virtually every situation and goal.Apply to This Program Now
What Makes Our Business Programs Different?
In a word, flexibility. At Franklin Pierce, you can choose the business degree, format, and schedule that best fits your needs:
- Associate of Arts: 60-credit online degree typically completed in two years. Provides starting point for a career or further study toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor of Science: Traditional on-campus program for first-time college students or online-only option designed for working adults—see Accounting-Finance, Healthcare Administration, Management, Marketing, or Sports and Recreation Management for details.
- Undergraduate Minors: Business administration foundation for students in any on-campus major or focused minors in Advertising or Public Relations.
- Business PLUS: Accelerated program that lets you complete a BS in just threewo years or combined bachelor’s/master’s programs that award two degrees in four to five years.
- Master of Business Administration: All-online graduate degrees in Accounting, Energy and Sustainability, Healthcare Administration, Human Resource Management, Leadership, and Sports and Recreation Management.
- Master of Science: Online master’s available in Accounting.
- MBA/Master of Science Dual Degree: Combined graduate program for nurses.
- Graduate Certificates: Five-course online programs in Energy and Sustainability, Healthcare Administration, Human Resource Management, and Sports and Recreation Management.
Whether online or in person, part time or full time, our undergraduate and graduate business programs are fully accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education.
What Can I Do with a Business Degree?
What Business Majors Can I Choose?
As a first-time undergrad or transfer student to Franklin Pierce, you can pursue a full-time, on-campus Bachelor of Science degree in these business majors:
Each of these majors offers unique opportunities—explore them further to decide what’s right for you.
Our undergraduate majors also offer special online Bachelor of Science (BS) programs designed for working adults. These programs provide full- or part-time options, award credit for previous education and life experience, and can be completed in as little as 18 months.
We also offer an online Associate of Arts in Business—for some students, it’s a step toward a BS degree.
What is Business PLUS?
Franklin Pierce’s Business PLUS program puts you on the fast track to a Bachelor of Science degree or lets you combine a BS and an MBA on a shorter schedule. Options include:
- 3-Year Accelerated Program: Earn a bachelor’s degree in any business major in just three years.
- 3+1 Program: Complete a business bachelor’s degree in three years with guaranteed acceptance to the Franklin Pierce MBA program of your choice (Accounting, Energy and Sustainability Studies, Health Care Administration, Human Resource Management, Leadership, Sports and Recreation Management)
- 4+1 Program: Complete your business bachelor’s degree in four years guaranteed acceptance to the MBA of your choice (also available to undergraduate majors in Environmental Science).
- +1 Program: Earn an MBA in just one year.
You’re eligible for the 3-Year, 3+1, and 4+1 programs if you maintained a high school GPA of at least 2.80—our undergraduate admissions team will let you know if you qualify. Accept before you register for your first-semester classes.
Franklin Pierce undergrads in any major can apply to the +1 MBA program once they’ve earned at least 60 undergraduate credits.
Business PLUS can save you time and money—download a Business PLUS program sheet to learn more.