Discover your very best self in a place that feels just right. At Franklin Pierce, you’ll meet faculty who put mentoring first, join a tight-knit academic community, and explore a campus on the move. All this and more surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty.
Step-by-Step Guide to Undergraduate AdmissioN
Follow these steps to enroll as a first-time college student or to transfer from another college or university:
Choose one of these two options:
Get these items ready to accompany your application:
- Official high school transcripts: Include senior year first-quarter grades
- Letter of recommendation: Can be from a teacher or counselor (or a professor or employer if you’re transferring)
- Essay on the topic you choose: 250 words or more—see the application for more info
- SAT/ACT scores (optional): Sent directly from ETS to code 3395 or ACT to code 2590
- College transcripts (transfers only): Include transcripts for any colleges you’ve attended
See the admissions criteria page for more info about these documents and other requirements for admission to Franklin Pierce
Submit your online application once it’s complete. Mail your transcripts, recommendation, and essay to:
Office of Admissions
Franklin Pierce University
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461
If you’re submitting a paper application, you can mail it with your transcripts, recommendation, and essay or send supporting materials separately.
We can only evaluate applications once all materials are in. Contact us with any questions as you go: call (800) 437-0048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After You Apply
Once you’re in, review the after you’re admitted page for important next steps.
CONTACT Our Admissions Team
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.