Services Available at Rindge
Health Services provides a full range of primary care, referrals, and educational resources tailored to the individual and unique needs of college students.
Primary Care Services
Health Services provides you a wide range of primary care services. Our providers are experienced in treating common medical problems seen on college campuses. We are interested in helping you stay healthy and active.
- Family Planning: We are dedicated to providing our patients with best in reproductive and sexual healthcare while advancing the wellbeing of our patients through treatment options based on the latest research and clinical outcomes. For specific services offered, please contact Health Services.
- Women's Health: Gynecological services are available by appointment. Services include assessment and possible treatment of infectious diseases, pregnancy testing, and birth control. Extensive education on Women's Health issues is always available.
- Men's Health: Health Services provides information on contraception, education about testicular and prostate cancer, and provides education on infectious diseases.
- Laboratory Services: Lab services are available at Health Services are: Influenza A/B, Strep A, Mono, pregnancy, urinary tract infection, and COVID-19. Quest lab is utilized for testing that is processed in a laboratory, such as; sexually transmitted infection testing is available.
- Immunizations: Centers for Disease Control recommends – Initial COVID-9 immunization series, Meningitis
(MenACWY), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella, Tetanus and TB screening are
mandatory for admission. Health Services has meningitis (MenACWY), Tetanus (T-DAP),
influenza, and as available COVID-19 initial/booster. All vaccines administered in
Health Services will incur a fee not covered by student insurance. (Outside insurances
Health Education/Wellness Programs
We offer individual help on a variety of topics such as alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs; sexual health; fitness and nutrition; eating disorders; and stress management. Programs are provided to resident student housing, organizations, and academic classes.