NonProfit Academy bootcamp
Not for Profit Management Training
Nonprofit organizations have always needed able governing board members, but many potential candidates are unsure about board service due to their lack of knowledge of how nonprofits work. The TANGO Nonprofit Academy was designed to prepare candidates with little or no experience for board service.
This self-paced and on demand online bootcamp helps the directors, officers, and management-level employees of nonprofit organizations be better at what they do. Attendees will sharpen their skills for their benefit and that of the organizations they serve by gaining an insight into nonprofit law, governance, taxation, finance, and other aspects of running a successful nonprofit organization.
The Alliance for Nonprofit Growth & Opportunity (TANGO) is a member of Franklin Pierce University’s Partnership Program
- The Nonprofit Sector in Context
- What is a nonprofit - An Introduction to Legal Entities and Nonprofit Corporations
- Chapter 2 Case Studies 2.1 and 2.2
- The Formation of Nonstock Corporations: State Nonstock Corporation Acts and the Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- Case Studies 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3
- Nonstock Corporations with Members and Nonstock Corporations without Members
- Chapter 4 Case Studies 4.1 and 4.2
- The Board of Directors: In Context and as
- Chapter 5 Case Studies 5.1 and 5.2
- The Board of Directors - Structural Options
- Chapter 6 Case Studies 6.1 and 6.2
- The Board of Directors. Board meetings Procedural and Process Requirements
- Chapter 7 Case Studies 7.1 and 7.2
- The Substantive duties of Care
- 8 Case Studies 8.1 and 8.2
Course Fee: $599 Per Student
The fee includes access to the courses in Franklin Pierce University’s online course environment, a digital copy of the TANGO Nonprofit Method textbook, access to anotated powerpoint presentations of each chapter of the manual. Upon completion you are required to pass an exam (80% +) to receive a TANGO Nonprofit Academy completion badge. Students will also receive the TANGO TRENDS monthly newsletter as well as invitations to all TANGO educational events. Group discounts are available.
Contact Heather Ladue, Executive Director of Professional Programs & Partnerships, at (603) 702-3976 or Ladueh@franklinpierce.edu