application for readmission

Please complete the Application for Readmission if you would like to return to the Rindge Campus at Franklin Pierce University.  If you have been gone for two years or more, you must re-apply through Rindge Admissions.

Upon submitting this form we will review your information, research your readmission with various departments and contact you via email to let you know of your application status.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:

Franklin Pierce University
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461
Phone: (603) 899-4068