health services visits
Health Health Services hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. during the academic
year. Health Services offers WALK-IN hours between 8:30 - 10:30 a.m., all other times
it is required for you to schedule an appointment.
Students are asked to call (603) 899-4130 to set up appointments at Health Services. By calling for an appointment in advance, you can decrease waiting time and allow adequate time with the appropriate healthcare provider.
Walk-in acute care situations and emergencies are given priority attention. EMT coverage is available after hours. For emergencies call ext. 5555.
We provide starter dosage of over-the-counter medications. We have a limited in-house pharmacy for students and we utilize a local pharmacy for prescription medications we do not have on hand. Please inquire regarding the fees for these medications.
- Family Planning: We are dedicated to providing our patients with best in reproductive and sexual healthcare while advancing the wellbeing of our patients through treatment options based on the latest research and clinical outcomes. For specific services offered, please contact Health Services.
- Women's Health: Gynecological services are available by appointment. Services include assessment and possible treatment of infectious diseases, pregnancy testing, and birth control. Extensive education on Women's Health issues is always available.
- Men's Health: Health Services provides information on contraception, education about testicular and prostate cancer, and provides education on infectious diseases.
- Laboratory Services: Lab services are available at Health Services are: Influenza A/B, Strep A, Mono, pregnancy, urinary tract infection, and COVID-19. Quest lab is utilized for testing that is processed in a laboratory, such as; sexually transmitted infection testing is available.
- Immunizations: Basic immunizations including Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella, Tetanus and
TB screening are mandatory for admission. Health Services has meningitis, Tetanus,
Hepatitis A, influenza available on hand. All vaccines administered in Health Services
will incur a fee not covered by student insurance. (Outside insurances not accepted)